Loop-Loc Super Dense Mesh Pool Covers Bradley Beach NJ
LOOP-LOC® puts an unbreakable “lock” on your pool to protect your family. Only LOOP-LOC is available with the patented CABLE-LOC™ and GAPGUARD® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers. They close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the cover’s edge, so there’s no way a child or pet can slip through.
LOOP-LOC’s exclusive Computer Aided Design ensures a perfect, custom fit for any shape or size pool: from a simple square to the most complex installation, LOOP-LOC can manufacture a custom cover with the perfect fit for any pool or spa.
LOOP-LOC always stays tight, clean and beautiful on your pool – unlike a saggy, unsightly waterbag cover that becomes a dangerous, slippery swamp after just a few rains. LOOP-LOC’s super dense mesh allows rain to drain through. The cover stays dry and beautiful in any weather!
By following LOOP-LOC’s simple care and maintenance instructions for your mesh or solid cover, you’ll be able to open your pool with minimal cleaning and keep your cover in the best shape, year after year!
Unlike solid waterbag covers, a LOOP-LOC requires no pumping, scrubbing or heavy maintenance. Plus, it’s easy to install and remove with LOOP-LOC’s unique anchoring system.
We strive to make your home your personal oasis where you can just enjoy, relax and make beautiful long-lasting memories with your family and friends. We have a complete staff of certified trained specialists for your maintenance, service and repair needs. We are completely stocked and ready to service your pool and spa and we will ensure that you are ready to start the season right. You’ve come to the right place for complete satisfaction!
Choose from 5 unique MESH COLORS
There’s only One Loop-Loc
Here Are 15 Reasons Why:
1. LOOP-LOC is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
2. LOOP-LOC blends beautifully into any backyard, with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional designer colors.
3. LOOP-LOC’s patented CABLE-LOC™ and GAPGUARD® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover’s edge
4. The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers is 30% stronger in thread size and produces a higher margin of safety in all seams (compared to our competitors).
5. Double-perimeter webbing and doublethick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
6. We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302/304 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
7. Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
8. We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
9. We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
10. Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not “regrind,” which tends to stain decking.
11. Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
12. The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
13. A LOOP-LOC cover is the only safety cover to be awarded UL certification year after year.
14. Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
15. LOOP-LOC is so durable, it’s backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.