Pools & Spas Services is a leader in maintenance, service, and renovation in Central New Jersey. We have been in business over 19 years and are considered an incredible place to learn and grow.
We are currently interviewing for Pool Technicians, Crew Runners, and Apprentices.
Pool Technicians are required to have previous experience in the industry and must be comfortable working in all areas of the pool industry. This includes basic electricity and plumbing.
Crew Runners are responsible for the days maintenance calls. A days schedule can consist of 8-12 cleanings. You will be responsible for all aspects of the route, which includes cleaning of the pool, paperwork, and contacting the customer if needed.
Apprentices are used in the department needed at that point of the season. You can work in the service, renovation, or maintenance department.
– Must be able to drive and have a valid drivers license
– Must be able to work Monday through Saturday during peak summer weeks
– You must be able to lift 50 pounds or more if needed.
– The position requires working 40+ hours per week in the peak periods which usually is from mid-May to July 4th weekend.
– Hourly plus overtime for anything over 40 hours/week. Benefit package available.