This program is designed to kill algae growth. This allows your pool to be opened with clean, clear water and saves on chemical usage at Spring startup. Take advantage of this service, and have no worries about opening to a dark green, or black pool. Save on chemical startup costs in the Spring!
Do you have a mesh pool cover? Pools with mesh covers are extremely susceptible to algae growth. Mesh covers allow sunlight to pass through which is a key component in algae growth. Mesh covers also allow contaminants, such as acid rain, pollutants, and phosphates to drain into pool. Pools with mesh covers need Pools & Spas Service, Inc. Algae Buster Service.
Has your pool already turned green? Don’t worry, it’s easy to have a green pool cleaned by the team at Pools & Spas Service, Inc. However, the faster you take action the better off you’ll be.
Many homeowners attempt to clean up green pools themselves using various pool chemicals, but if you are not sure what you are doing you could end up spending hundreds of dollars unnecessarily. Why waste precious time and money learning the hard way when Pools & Spa’s Service, Inc. certified pool and spa operators will get your pool clean and balanced in no time.
ALGAE BUSTER SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Fold back cover in deep end and attached spa (if applicable)
- Check operation of step and/or cover pump(s)
- Test pool/spa chemicals using the most advanced water testing system for precise use of wet chemistry methods ever produced. Client will be made aware if there are any chemical issues
- Real time managerial oversight from a certified maintenance specialist of pool/spa chemicals and services rendered for quality assurance
- Set up our own portable vacuum system to circulate water
- Adding of our special blend of Algae Busting chemicals
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes for chemicals to circulate
- Reinstall cover on pool and attached spa