Properly winterizing your pool water and equipment will save time and money when you re-open your pool in the spring, so you can start enjoying it again as soon as the weather warms up. If you live in a climate where there are freezing temperatures in the winter, it’s especially important to close your pool properly because freezing water can seriously damage your pipes and equipment. Let the experts at Pools & Spas Service, Inc. make sure your investment is protected.
POOL CLOSING CONSISTS OF:
- Client will receive a phone call 2-3 days before scheduled date to confirm closing date
- All services performed by uniformed employees
- The most advanced water testing system for precise use of wet chemistry methods ever produced. This is not a test strip, we test the top 10 parameters in the pool industry, to assure the pool is closed at proper levels. Closing a pool with improper water chemistry can cause damage to the pool surface, cover, etc. Chemical adjustments are not included.
- Real time managerial oversight of chemical parameters for quality assurance
- Removal of ladders and handrails
- Removal of return fittings and skimmer baskets
- Adding of winterizing chemicals if purchased from Pools & Spas Service, Inc. Our winterizing chemicals oxidize contaminants, prevent algae and control stain and scale through the winter season and will not cause any damage to the pool surface unlike traditional chlorine
- Backwashing of filter (if applicable)
- Blowing out of suction and return lines and plugging where applicable
- Winterizing of pumps, filters, heaters, and sanitation devices. Removal of salt cells and chemical feeders (if applicable)
- Installation of clients cover. Pools & Spas Service, Inc. is fully trained to install safety covers, non-safety covers, and water bag covers (includes filling water bags)
- Cleaning of pool, filters or removal of grids/cartridges is not included
- Storing of all return fittings and white goods in plastic bag and left poolside by clients cover bag