Pool Covers Installation Repair Colts Neck NJ 07722
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery – except when it comes to your family’s safety.
So make sure you protect your family with “The ELEPHANT™ Cover”. The only mesh safety pool cover proven strong enough to support an elephant: LOOP-LOC. No other pool safety cover meets our quality standards – or comes with our commitment to superior customer service.
Pools & Spas Service, Inc. has been installing and servicing pool covers in the Colts Neck NJ area for over 19 years. We are an exclusive dealer for LoopLoc Pool Covers and all of our installers are factory-trained and authorized. See our Pool Cover lines:
There’s Only One LOOP-LOC. Here Are 14 Reasons Why
- Mesh construction lets rain and melting snow drain right through.
- LOOP-LOC is so durable, it’s backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty and so safe, it may reduce your liability insurance.
- LOOP-LOC is so lightweight, putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap.
- LOOP-LOC blends beautifully into any backyard, with your choice of standard Spring Green or four optional Designer Colors.
- LOOP-LOC’s patented CABLE-LOC™, GAPGUARD® and PROTECT-A-GAP™ Child Safety Intrusion Barriers close the gap created when a pool includes raised obstructions located at the cover’s edge.
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC safety pool covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our pool covers an incredibly high break strength.
- We use extremely high-strength, non-corrosive type 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- Unique brass anchors recess flush with the deck when the cover is removed.
- We sew the webbing to the pool cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not “regrind,” which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.