Winter is over and the warm weather means that it’s time to open your spa. At Pools & Spas Service, Inc. our highly trained and professional staff is ready to open, clean and prep your spa for an enjoyable season in the Navesink NJ Area. We have certified hot tub technicians to open your spa properly. We have been in business for almost two decades, have an A+ BBB rating, are fully insured and are open all year round. This means you can count on the quality of our spa opening and have the peace of mind that if you have any issues at all, we will be there to help.
We open all major brands, such as Amish Country Spas, Artesian Spas, Arctic Spas, Baja Spas, Barefoot Spas, Beachcomber Hot Tubs, Bullfrog Spas, Cal Spas, Caldera Spas, Catalina Spas, Clearwater Spas, Coast Spas, Dimension One Spas, Dream Maker Spas, Emerald Spas, Hot Spring Spas, Hot Spot Spas, HydroPool Spas, Jacuzzi Hot Tubs, L.A. Spas, Limelight Hot Tubs, Master Spas, Maax Spas, Marquis Spas, Nordic Hot Tubs, Pinnacle Spas, PDC Spas, Premium Leisure, QCA Spas, Saratoga Spas, Strong Spas, Sundance Spas, Sunrise Spas, Thermo Spas, Twilight Series Spas, Viking Pools Northeast, Vita Spas, and many more…
- Removal of small amounts of water and debris from tub
- Removal of necessary side panels to verify plumbing connections if accessible
- Reinstall all drain plugs to equipment and tub
- Inspect gaskets on all connections and replace if needed(new gaskets are not included)
- Reconnect all pump and heater unions that are disconnected at closing
- Reinstall any filter cartridges removed at winterization
- Fill spa to footwell and check equipment cabinet for any leaks
- Advise homeowner to fill spa to proper level, activate power, and advise office if any issues.
- Pools and Spas Service, Inc. does offer an additional service to fill spa and balance chemicals for an additional fee