We are seeking an Office Administrator to undertake a range of functions to ensure the smooth running of an organization’s administrative activities and assist in overseeing office staff and work flow.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Assist in answering and screening telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls.
- Exercises considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Handle all aspects of scheduling jobs in computer for customers and contractors.
- Ordering material needed for all customer and contractors.
- Handles and or oversees Generating and completing work orders.
- Handles and or oversees all aspects of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned by Office Manager.
- Proficient on Microsoft office, Excel, Evosus preferred.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- $30,000-$50,000 salary based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continued education for training and certifications offered
- Paid time off available