BEST – INTELLITOUCH® AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
IntelliTouch Automation offers superior control systems from small to the most ambitious pool and spa designs including water features and spectacular lighting effects. IntelliTouch Automation Systems offer innovative technology and a wide range of wireless and wired control panels that are easy to program with simple menus to enable pool owners to create and change programs without complication. Users can choose to access their pool from practically anywhere using their smartphone, computer, mobile digital device, Apple Watch® wrist wearable device and now on Amazon Echo™, or the MobileTouch® Wireless (900MHz) Control Panel to complete their pool and spa automation system.
IntelliTouch Automation offers advanced control technology to suite individual needs including:
- ScreenLogic2® Interfaces – Enables IntelliTouch Automation users to control their pool and spa features using wireless color touch screen devices including a smartphone, computer, mobile digital device or Apple Watch. ScreenLogic2 Interface systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events. Other wired interface options are also available to control pool and spa features via a desktop or laptop PC from within the home or on the road.
- Salt Chlorine Feature – Enables IntelliTouch Automation to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair Aquatic Systems’ IntelliChlor® Salt Generator, Goldline Controls®, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from many of the available user interfaces. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo® Pumps – The IntelliFlo Pump is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program the pump speed to suit the application. The IntelliFlo Pump then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo Pumps constantly monitor water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible – up to 90% over conventional pumps.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up with IntelliBrite® 5g Color Lights, GloBrite® LED Lights, MagicStream Laminars, ColorCascade and ColorVision Bubblers. One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another.
Lights must be connected to separate Auxiliary Circuits for Swimming Colors to function. IntelliTouch Automation systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added benefit, user-configurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Macro possibilities, where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up “themes” with custom names all with one press of a single button. IntelliTouch Automation users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerlite® and SpaBrite® Lights up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Automation Controller Dimmer Module. The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.
For IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Automation Systems
ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems, using controllers such your smartphone, mobile digital device, Apple Watch wrist wearable device, and computer. The ScreenLogic Bundle conveniently includes the Smartphone/Mobile Digital Device/Apple Watch Wrist Wearable Device/Computer Interface kit (520500) and the ScreenLogic Interface Wireless Connection Kit (522620).
- Use a smartphone, computer, mobile digital device, Apple Watch® wrist wearable device and now Amazon Echo™ to control pool functions from practically anywhere
- Remotely manage using the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Automation
- ScreenLogic2 Interface app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED Pool/Spa/Landscape Lights and MagicStream® Laminars
- All ScreenLogic2 Interface Kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD
PROMO EXTEND TO MAY 15th