Inground Pool Salt Water System Lincroft NJ
Inground Pool Salt Water System Lincroft NJ and spas are becoming more and more popular as a gentle alternative to their traditional chlorine-only counterparts. While chlorine pools are safe and effective, some people are sensitive to the amount of chlorine in traditional pool systems. Saltwater pools and spas help to offer a solution for chlorine sensitivities.
How Do Saltwater Pools and Spas Work?
Saltwater pool and spa systems use common salt to sanitize and disinfect pools. These systems convert salt into chlorine by splitting apart the sodium chloride in a process called electrolysis, which neutralizes algae and bacteria to keep pools and spas clean.
What are the Benefits of Saltwater Pools?
The popularity of saltwater pool systems isn’t just a recent trend. Saltwater pools and spas have been around since the 1930’s! These saltwater systems offer dozens of benefits, including:
- Gentle on Eyes and Skin. Saltwater pools offer lower levels of chlorine. This helps keep people from experiencing chlorine’s drying effects on eyes, hair, and skin.
- Constant Delivery of Cleansing Agents. Because saltwater pools convert salt into chlorine, these systems still deliver chlorine into the pool to help maintain cleanliness, but in a constant, low-level amount.
- Less Chemicals Required. Saltwater pools don’t require pool owners to store or handle as much chlorine as traditional chlorine pools. The system turns salt into chlorine through electrolysis, eliminating the need for storing or handling pool chlorine.
Keep your pool water clear and inviting with electrolytic chlorine generation—the easiest, most effective and convenient way to maintain your pool. You get the same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without all the drawbacks.
Simply adjust the output to achieve the precise level of chlorine. iChlor does the rest, automatically producing a steady stream of pure chlorine for softer, silkier pool water that’s free of bacteria and other contaminants. What could be easier? Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into dissolved salt and the cycle repeats.
Our advanced features deliver consistent operation and important safeguards to protect your family.
• Detects most automatic pool covers
• Reduces chlorine output when the automatic pool cover is closed
• Detects IntelliFlo® Pump activity
• Prevents the generation of chlorine when the pump is not activated
Ordinary Table Salt. Extraordinary Technology.
The iChlor Salt Chlorine Generator features smart technology that provides built-in intelligence for unmatched convenience and control. Just add salt to generate all the chlorine your pool needs. iChlor produces a steady stream of pure chlorine for softer, silkier pool water. It’s the easiest and most effective way to maintain a sparkling clean pool.
Pentair EasyTouch® and IntelliTouch® Automation Systems. Used with ScreenLogic2® Interface, you can control it from anywhere at any time – even from your AppleWatch® or Amazon Echo™.
$300 REBATE OFFER
On purchase of both iChlor
and Bioshield Sterilizer.
with the purchase of an iChlor® Salt Generator.
* Call for details.